Choosing a CRM for dealmakers
When you’re choosing a new CRM, it’s important to determine which features matter most to your team and how those features will positively impact your ability to close deals. Pipedrive—much like other CRM platforms such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or Zoho CRM—is built for sales teams. If your team is managing deals that don’t move easily from one stage in the funnel to the next, and you need more than sales pipeline and contact management, you may want to consider Affinity—a platform purpose-built for relationship-driven dealmakers.
Automate data capture
Automate contact data capture
Affinity vs. Pipedrive
Single source of truth for your data
Automate data capture
Automate contact and company creation
Create contact and company profiles directly from inbox and calendar data.
Track all of your deal and relationship data in one place
Use a single platform to keep track of every detail about your connections, relationship strength, ongoing activities, and deals.
Tie your tech stack to your CRM
Customize your software experience by integrating your most-used tools with your CRM platform.
Leverage relationship intelligence for dealmaking
Allow an AI-driven platform to deliver detailed insights that help close deals.
Send outgoing emails
Reach out to clients and prospects without leaving your CRM—attach hyperlinks, screenshots, and other files as needed.
Gain new insights into your network with relationship intelligence
Confidently find warm introduction paths and increase the outreach of your engagement efforts with insights into your firm’s entire network of connections, and engagement history to help find, manage, and close more deals faster
Analyze and visualize your data
Uncover real-time insights with sophisticated analytics that explore the data trends that shape your business.
Customize your CRM experience
Easily make changes to your user experience to customize your deal management workflows without needing external support.
Deploy and onboard quickly
Spend time on your relationships and deals with an easy-to-use system, not training your team to use a complicated CRM.
Dealmaking with richer insights
Combine proprietary CRM datasets and external data partners to enrich your records with data that is directly relevant to making faster, more educated dealmaking decisions.
Trust in customer support
Rely on a team of experts to address any questions your team has about your CRM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pipedrive is a sales pipeline management tool built by salespeople for salespeople. An easy-to-navigate, lightweight platform makes it easy to quickly manage deals for anyone—from small teams at startups to large, enterprise sales teams.
Firms looking for simple, customizable CRM software functionality can rely on Pipedrive to be easy to set up and even easier to train the team to use. Consolidating your deal and relationship management into a CRM makes follow-ups easier than ever, and Pipedrive makes it simple to turn your notes about calls and meetings into forecasting dashboards to review your current deal progress.
See more reviews for Affinity vs. Pipedrive.
The user-oriented interface and spreadsheet-like features are ideal for traditional customer relationship management—short-term, transactional deals like those executed by SaaS and retail sales teams—but it has its limitations.
One of those limiting factors is the platform’s dependence on Zapier in order to effectively integrate with other software platforms. Dealmaking teams focused on complex, relationship-driven deals that don’t fit neatly into a traditional sales funnel need more sophisticated tools than a traditional system.
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform purpose-built for dealmakers. Teams in professional and financial services industries, including private equity, venture capital, and investment banking require a deep level of relationship context because their deals are defined by longer-term engagements and frequent collaboration.
If you’re still unsure about which CRM is the right fit for your business, check out these Pipedrive alternatives.
Traditional sales CRM platforms end up functioning more like a database than tools built for business intelligence. Simply storing contact and deal data is no longer enough, which is why dealmakers are transitioning to relationship intelligence CRM platforms to support their deals. The insights provided by platforms like Affinity are no longer add-ons, they’re table stakes for tech-forward teams that want to get—and stay—ahead of the competition. Here are a few ways teams are using Affinity’s relationship intelligence to build a better business and close more deals:
- Custom trials using real company data enable you to get a more tangible view into how Affinity impacts your unique day-to-day workflows—and when you’re ready to fully migrate, all of your information is already in your new CRM—saving time on deployment and training.
- Easily customizable views of relationship and deal data mean your team can quickly make changes to your CRM at any time so they continue to fit your specific preferences and workflows.
- Native reporting and analytics functionality allow you to build reports to monitor forecasting, team productivity, deal flow, KPIs, and make more data-driven decisions to improve your business.
- Flexible integration options ensure your CRM is the foundation of your tech stack. Connect your other software to your CRM—from email providers like Gmail or Outlook to email marketing, marketing automation, task management, and anything else your team depends on.
- Automated reminders and triggers ensure you never miss a follow-up with an important contact.
- Relationship intelligence is drawn from a combination of your team’s collective network—from customer interactions, meetings, phone calls, notes logged from exchanges on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter, and everything in between—to give your team paths to new warm introductions and opportunities.
Flexible pricing options provide teams with the versatility to pick the features they need. Affinity Enterprise tier—the most popular solution—provides teams the broadest and most valuable Affinity offerings.
- Automatic people and company record enrichment with hard to find insights
- Sourcing and deal management CRM extensions
- Analytical reports and dashboards built to improve deal quality and velocity
- Customizable user and content based permissions
- SSO (Single Sign On)
- Up to 5 integrations with popular tools in your tech stack
- Additional support and service options
Alternative pricing options are also available with different combination of features. Reach out to our sales team today to find the options that suit your needs.
There are dozens of CRM solutions on the market, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution, but there are solutions tailored to meet specific needs for specific teams. Traditional, transactional CRM platforms can be good solutions for startups and SaaS sales teams.
Lightweight CRM platforms help consolidate important data into an easy-to-use single source of truth that doesn’t scare off potential users with unnecessary or overly complicated features. But deal teams managing complex relationships shouldn’t have to choose between having a lightweight, user-friendly experience and sophisticated features. If you’re willing to trade a more comprehensive feature set for a CRM that is simple, easy to use, and fast to set up, Pipedrive is an excellent choice.
You can also consult the definitive guide to CRM for venture capital to help weigh your options.
If your team is looking for a true relationship management platform that is easy-to-use, can be up and running quickly, and is still sophisticated enough to manage complex, years-long relationships and your complete relationship network, choose Affinity.
Talk to an Affinity sales team member today to learn more and schedule a demo.
Interested in learning more?
Reach out to us and get a personalized demoTalk to Sales