Choosing a CRM for relationship-driven deals, not sales
Streak’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform is a lightweight CRM built for speed and efficiency. Their platform is built directly on top of Gmail so teams that already use the Google Workspace can consolidate their deal management alongside their email and tasks. These features make Streak easy to deploy and familiar, making it a great solution for a variety of teams ranging from small businesses to mid-sized SaaS companies selling their products or services.
A new type of intelligent CRM platform purpose-built for less transactional, more relationship-driven dealmaking is opening up new ways for professional and financial services teams to manage their complex deals. Deals in venture capital, private equity, and investment banking stem from well-maintained relationships. This is why relationship intelligence platforms are designed to support relationship management—not just contact management or lead management.
Here you can see how Affinity and Streak compare, so you can choose the best CRM solution for your needs.
Automated data capture
Automate deal and relationship data capture
Affinity vs. Streak
Single source of truth for your data
Automate data capture
Capture your deal and relationship data automatically
Ensure the data that you need is captured.
Gain new insights into your network with relationship intelligence
Confidently find warm introduction paths and increase the outreach of your engagement efforts with insights into your firm’s entire network of connections, and engagement history to help find, manage, and close more deals faster.
Score your relationships
Assess relationship scores based on real time interactions to find new warm introductions to the highest quality deals across your firm’s shared network.
Decrease time to value
Deploy your entire CRM platform rapidly–sometimes in as little as 72 hours.
Keep your team up to speed on industry trends
Combine proprietary CRM datasets and external data partners to enrich your records with industry-specific data.
Organize and manage your records
Track your team’s most valuable connections in a centralized CRM.
Tie your tech stack to your CRM
Customize your software experience by integrating your most-used tools with your CRM platform.
Retain your team’s contact history
Surface every interaction your team has had—dating back to the start of their inboxes—so you have a more complete picture of historical relationship context.
Manage deals on the go
Track and close more deals from anywhere with mobile apps for both iOS (iPhone and iPad included) and Android devices with a cloud-based SaaS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Streak’s CRM software is a sleek, fast-moving sales pipeline and email tracking tool that works well for smaller teams. These features being built on top of Gmail also means that teams can get started using it quickly and work in a familiar environment: their inbox.
Streak saves teams time by cutting down on the amount of applications they’re managing and works to consolidate those workflows. Unfortunately, a lack of integrations and the limitation of being tied to Gmail also limits its scope. Teams that require their entire tech stack to find, support, and close deals will still need to switch across several tools, and those that use Microsoft Outlook or other email providers will have to shift their entire inbox to Gmail.
The diversity of Streak’s userbase—from sales to phone support to project management, hiring, and real estate—is a testament to its effectiveness as a management tool. This lack of focus, however, leaves specialists with a generic toolset.
See more reviews for Streak vs. Affinity.
Like Streak, Affinity CRM is designed to be lightweight and accessible. Unlike Streak, Affinity CRM can serve as the foundation for your entire team’s tech stack with limitless custom integrations available through the platform’s API and is purpose-built for dealmakers in financial and professional services.
Affinity’s relationship intelligence—insights into your team’s network, business connections, and client interactions that help find, manage, and close deals—helps firms differentiate themselves from the competition by putting the relationship management back into CRM.
Relationship-driven deal teams that choose Affinity can focus their time on building relationships that become their most lucrative deals because their “data exhaust”—details automatically captured from email communications, meetings, and contact information such as names, roles, industry, and source of introduction—maintains their contact data for them.
Traditional sales CRM platforms end up functioning more like a database than tools built for business intelligence. Simply storing contact and deal data is no longer enough, which is why dealmakers are transitioning to relationship intelligence CRM platforms to support their deals. The insights provided by platforms like Affinity are no longer add-ons, they’re table stakes for tech-forward teams that want to get—and stay—ahead of the competition. Here are a few ways teams are using Affinity’s relationship intelligence to build a better business and close more deals:
- Custom trials using real company data enable you to get a more tangible view into how Affinity impacts your unique day-to-day workflows—and when you’re ready to fully migrate, all of your information is already in your new CRM—saving time on deployment and training.
- Easily customizable views of relationship and deal data mean your team can quickly make changes to your CRM at any time so they continue to fit your specific preferences and workflows.
- Native reporting and analytics functionality allow you to build reports to monitor forecasting, team productivity, deal flow, KPIs, and make more data-driven decisions to improve your business.
- Flexible integration options ensure your CRM is the foundation of your tech stack. Connect your other software to your CRM—from email providers like Gmail or Outlook to email marketing, marketing automation, task management, and anything else your team depends on.
- Automated reminders and triggers ensure you never miss a follow-up with an important contact.
- Relationship intelligence is drawn from a combination of your team’s collective network—from customer interactions, meetings, phone calls, notes logged from exchanges on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter, and everything in between—to give your team paths to new warm introductions and opportunities.
Flexible pricing options provide teams with the versatility to pick the features they need. Affinity Enterprise tier—the most popular solution—provides teams the broadest and most valuable Affinity offerings.
- Automatic people and company record enrichment with hard to find insights
- Sourcing and deal management CRM extensions
- Analytical reports and dashboards built to improve deal quality and velocity
- Customizable user and content based permissions
- SSO (Single Sign On)
- Up to 5 integrations with popular tools in your tech stack
- Additional support and service options
Alternative pricing options are also available with different combinations of features. Reach out to our sales team today to find the options that suit your needs.
Small, agile sales teams can depend on Streak to slot into their existing workflows and consolidate their deal management where they already work: their Gmail inbox. Teams that exist outside of Google Workspaces may struggle to make the transition easily, but the features available serve sales and project teams well.
However, software built for sales teams can be difficult to fit into dealmaking workflows that rely on long-term relationship management, which is why relationship intelligence platforms like Affinity are purpose-built for dealmakers. If your team is ready to automate manual contact and deal data entry and take back time to focus on the relationships that drive your business, choose Affinity. Talk to our team today to learn more.
Interested in learning more?
Reach out to us and get a personalized demoTalk to Sales